This green directory will be regularly updated and I plan to introduce a resources section soon which will have links to lots more advice to help us all be a shade greener.
- People Tree
- Ethical Superstore – extensive range of fairtrade, organic, eco-friendly groceries, cleaning products, fashion, homeware and gifts.
- BigGreenSmile – organic lifestyle products including natural beauty and cleaning products such as Ecover and Jason.
- Love Lula the organic apothecary – hand picked collection of some of the world’s finest and purest natural beauty & organic products, including skincare, bath products, makeup, haircare and baby care. Brands include A'kin, Dr Hauschka, John Masters, Spiezia and lots more!
- Natural Collection – Fair trade, organic & eco-friendly product including gifts, gadgets, fashion, groceries and household items.
- Green People – organic skin care, natural beauty products, shampoos, deodorants and natural sun lotions, plus new organic makeup range. Free UK delivery on your first order.
- Natural Wisdom – Maeve Smith's skincare with principles – eco, ethical and organic
- Neals Yard Remedies – organic and natural health and beauty products which are BUAV approved too. Great ethical company who are currently running a “Bee Lovely” campaign to help save the bees.
- People Tree – Fair Trade and environmentally sustainable fashion.
- Montezuma's – ethical UK chocolate company selling delicious fair trade and organic chocolates. Their giant chocolate buttons are incredible!
- Ecotopia – eco shop, a great place to do all your ethical, fair trade, organic, and eco-friendly shopping.
- Beauty Expert – skincare, beauty, make-up, body & haircare retailer with a dedicated natural and organic section includng brands such as Aesop, Nude, REN, Rodial.
- Holland & Barrett – essential oils, natural and organic skincare and toiletries including Dr Organic and Purity.
- Aromatherapy Gold – essential oils and other aromatherapy-based products such as skincare and candles
- EcoStepByStep – Eco-friendly goods including household cleaning, baby & adult toiletries, aromatherapy goods, aloe vera, bamboo towels & socks, energy saving devices, and much more. Also a comprehensive online social media course for just £99. I am looking for green-minded colleagues to become distributors in my team. There is a low charge to join and no pressure to achieve targets or keep to catalogue distribution schedules.
- Opulentia Organics – organic body oils and balms suitable for sensitive skins, including the unique ‘Untouched' organic body oil developed for those undergoing chemotherapy
- The Green Stop – eco-friendly online retailer based in Derbyshire with a large variety of natural, organic and energy saving products.
- Xenca organic make-up – British, ethical, cruelty-free cosmetic and skincare beauty range
Please email BeaShadeGreener@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to be included in the directory.